Colon cleansing, balance and protection
Click below for more info.
- Facilitates intestinal movement by functioning as a natural laxative.
- Helps absorb and expel toxins from the intestine.
- Promotes the absorption of nutrients and stimulates good digestion.
- It helps to regenerate intestinal flora and the damage caused to the colon by the use of chemical laxatives.
- Contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus, a friendly bacterium that promotes good bowel and vaginal health.
- Contributes to the reduction of bad cholesterol.
Poor diet, excessive use of antibiotics and drugs, chemicals used by agriculture, chronic stress, sedentary life, emotional problems, all leads to deteriorating the intestinal health. If we consider that our colon is in permanent contact with impurities and dirt, how not to help clean it?
Our intestine is directly linked to our immune system and our brain. Therefore, a continuously altered and contaminated intestine will not only cause intestinal and stomach problems, but will open the door to almost all inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, type 1 diabetes, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson’s, etc., as well as develop anxious and / or depressive behaviors. Thus, the health of our intestines is a key part of our well-being.
Cascara sagrada, psyllium husk, aloe vera leaf powder, flax seed powder, oat bran powder, senna leaf powder, plums fruit powder, ficus carica fruit, lactobacillus acidophilus.
Two (2) capsules daily at night, before bedtime.
The results usually begin to be perceived after the first week of use. For cases of chronic constipation, drinking plenty of water and a varied diet of vegetables and healthy fats will improve results