Supports kidneys function
Click below for more info.
- Helps eliminates kidney stones and prevents formation of new ones.
- Promotes elimination of toxins, excess of uric acid and other wastes through the urine (reducing the possibility of kidney stones).
- Relaxes the musculature of the urinary tract, making it easier and less painful the elimination of stones.
- Because of its antibacterial effects, it prevents and helps urinary tract infections.
- Helps balance blood sugar and regulate high blood pressure, thus protecting the proper functioning of our kidneys (avoiding renal insufficiency).
- Protects our kidneys and liver from toxicity of Paracetamol and oxidative stress.
- Stimulates bile production, helping to clean our gallbladder.
KIDNEY CONTROL is a natural supplement that promotes and cares for the good health and functioning of our kidneys. Kidneys are responsible for filtering blood, return good substances to the blood and remove waste, toxins and excess fluids, as well as the acid produced by our cells, in order to maintain our blood clean and chemically balanced.
Proper kidneys functioning promotes production of hormones that helps to control high pressure, as well as produce red blood cells y maintain strong and healthy bones.
Diabetes, high pressure (hypertension) and heart diseases, increase the chance of developing kidney failure. Persons with problems with the kidneys, also can develop anemia, bones diseases and malnutrition. Then, is recommended we help our kidneys to function correctly.
Chanca piedra powder.
Take two (2) capsules daily: one in the morning and one in the evening. If you need more help to eliminate kidney stones, take three (3) capsules daily: morning, afternoon and night.
Take a full glass of water with each capsule and increase water consumption during morning and afternoon hours for better results.
Avoid in case of pregnancy and lactation. Do not mix with other diuretics unless medical indications. Avoid alcohol and fats during treatment.
In case of delicate health conditions or other preexisting diagnostics, ask your doctor.